Membership is by application, to ensure that members are skilled enough to be able to work independently in a ceramic studio. Members have open access to the studio, and are able to work when they please, except during classes or events.
- Cost: $50/month
- One-time set-up fee: Offering a discount for our opening! Pay for 3 months of membership, and we'll drop the set-up fee. You'll still get 25 lbs of clay to start.
- Regular price $100 (see Opening Discount above!)
- Fee includes orientation, 25 lbs. of cone 6 clay, optional website listing with images of your work
- Receive $50 off set-up fee by paying in advance for 6 months of membership
- Work when you like, as long as classes or events are not in the classroom
- One reserved shelf
- Use of tools, slab roller, wheels, handbuilding area
- 10% discount on classes and workshops
- Membership includes bisque-firing
- Discounted clay and glaze firing (Glaze firing fee includes the use of pre-mixed glazes) For members: Glaze Firing Price Guide
- ◦(For non-member glaze firing prices, add 50%. Non-member bisque firing for $40/load.)
- For each 6 months of membership, members can opt to receive a half-hour consultation with our in-house professional potter Jake Johnson
- Invitation to special events
Membership application: MakeWaynesboroMemberApplicationForm
Are you a professional potter?
Please note that our standard membership is not intended for full-time or production potters. If this describes you, and you're in need of a place to do your work, please get in touch with us so we can discuss possible arrangements.