Classes run for 6 weeks and meet once per week.
Here's what we're currently enrolling:
Throwing I: Late Summer and Early Fall 2017
This class is for beginners who wish to learn to throw on a pottery wheel.
We're currently enrolling students for 4 times/days:
- Tori: Tuesdays from 6-8pm starting August 8.
- Tori: Tuesdays from noon-2pm starting Sept. 19.
- Sherri: Thursdays 9-11am on from 8/31 till 10/5/17.
- Sherri: Thursdays 6-8pm on Thursdays from 8/31 till 10/5/17.
Youth Ceramics I: Late Summer 2017
This class is young artists up to 15 years old. It'll be a mix of wheel-throwing and hand-building techniques.
- Tori's class will meet Wednesdays from 6-8pm starting August 9.
- Dave's class will meet Saturdays 10-noon starting August 12.
Intro Combo Class: Fall 2017
This class is for beginners. It will include a mix of hand-building and wheel-throwing skills. The next offering will run Sept 19-Oct 24, 2017.
Throwing II: Late Summer 2017
This class is for those with some experience. Students must be able to center. We'll learn about handles, spouts, plates, and lids.
This class will meet Mondays from 6-8pm starting August 21.